Order number

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by vatoker2k2, May 1, 2003.

1. Hey all, im new! Well i placed an order about a week ago. I was just wondering why i havnt got any information on anything about ordering, besides my receipt for via paypal.

Another thing is, when i go to Order Tracking, I see 015312 and I click it. It immediatly goes to:

Sorry, the page (special/user_violation) was not found

The requested item (special/user_violation) was not found. You can return to browsing our catalog, if you wish.

Is this because I didnt do the special 60.00 shipping? Or because my order hasnt been sent out yet? or what! I have sent one email to the support today, and i think ill get a faster responce leaving this thread (well hopefully). If anyone can help, that would be great! Thanks alot, and love the site.

2. Yeah i tried that, nothing :-/ Maybe i am not looking hard enough? It doesnt say anything about the order number error page. I might just missed it tho? Thanks critter anyways for the fast reply. Still need alittle more help. thanks alot tho.

3. I've tried to login into your account and do the same thing you did, no problem here. Anyway your order is accepted and is in process in will be packed today and shipped tomorrow, you will receive an email tomorrow when it is shipped!

Peace

SJ