Order from Attitude seized by canadian customs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Akepotaw, Nov 25, 2012.

1. This was my second order from the Attitude seedbank. The first one got through the shipping process without problems. But with this one, all I got was a receipt from customs telling me that my order was confiscated. I didn't choose the "guaranteed" or any discreet options available so I guess I'll have to forget any help from Attitude.

With this few hundred dollars order completely lost, I'll avoid to order from a foreign seed bank again, as nice as they can be.

2. wow...so sorry to hear the bad news..:(

but don't blame the seed-bank for what you knew was a risk, a high risk by not taking the guaranteed shipping...

I'm one of those pesky yanks in a shitty little hellhole called Missouri (you say it like 'misery'), and have never lost my seeds (once they were seized by US customs, but I had a guarantee backing it, got my seeds reshipped and received them a few weeks later)

3. [quote name='"Akepotaw"']This was my second order from the Attitude seedbank. The first one got through the shipping process without problems. But with this one, all I got was a receipt from customs telling me that my order was confiscated. I didn't choose the "guaranteed" or any discreet options available so I guess I'll have to forget any help from Attitude.

With this few hundred dollars order completely lost, I'll avoid to order from a foreign seed bank again, as nice as they can be.[/quote]
    Out of curiosity, why would you not pay $10 for guarenteed shipping on a $200+ order? Hell even if my order is $60 I put guarenteed delivery, plus you get a tshirt.

4. ummm, you know that there are seed banks INSIDE of Canada right? I know of a few in Vancouver. Why are you ordering from outside Canada?

5. 6 posts, time to stop being stupid and passive-aggressive.
    There are sources for seeds all over the world, genetics that can't be gotten from Canadian Banks, or from Canadian Breeders. We use the rest of the worlds sites to purchase sometimes.

6. um i totally wasnt being passive aggressive, and what does my post count have to do with anything? I was genuinly curious why op does risky orders if they have legal grade-a seed shops in canada? maybe he knows something i dont:confused:

sorry u thought i was being rude.

7. you dropped a 100$ or more than 100$ and you couldnt spend the extra for guaranteed or discreet shipping?

8. ...And, another pointless post! You read all through this thread and could only offer to help the guy feel some guilt? Comon!

And, just so you know. Buying "The Guarantee" from Attitude doesn't guarantee you that they will replace the package, it really only guarantee's that they will give you a T-shirt...and if you don't get your package, they don't send you a new one, and you still don't have the T-shirt. You following? It's a money trade for decreased anxiety, that means nothing.

Many, many, many, many posts about there inability to replace a guarantee'd package...for a multitude of reasons.

9. #9 Chronicgrowbox, Dec 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2012
    Damn those Canadians eh! Doing their job! That's the risk you take brother. Win some loose some. Back at 0

10. Still wondering why OP did t just order seeds legally from one of Canada's fine seed shops? There are many in the country with just as good seeds?

11. [quote name='"gahnjah"']Still wondering why OP did t just order seeds legally from one of Canada's fine seed shops? There are many in the country with just as good seeds?[/quote]

Dunno about "legal" but most of the LHS in my area have seeds.

12. No they have a bunch of legal seed shops in Canada. Every time I go to Vancouver I get some seeds legally from a physical shop I walk around and pick out the ones I want

13. [quote name='"gahnjah"']

No they have a bunch of legal seed shops in Canada. Every time I go to Vancouver I get some seeds legally from a physical shop I walk around and pick out the ones I want[/quote]

True. I'm actually going to niagra falls this weekend. Heard they have a decent seed bank

14. you should order a bunch of smaller orders next time instead of one big one

15. I personally have ordered from attitude 7 diff times and have always received what I ordered to the u.s. One time a couple of my freebies were cracked and they even replaced those at no cost other than the return shipping. I dont have anything but good things to say about the attitude. I do always buy a t-shirt when ordering but have never had to put the guarantee to the test. I am planning another order of world of seeds afghan kush from the attitude very soon. I have tried around 70 or 80 strains and it is the best in my opinion. I dont have the space for clones so I order them from attitude several times a year. Compared to the other seed banks I have tried the guys at the attitude are the most reliable and have the best prices with freebies. Good luck to anyone ordering.

16. I go up to Kingston to get some of mine. They have a nice shop down there. Google Kingston on seed bank and it will pop right up

17. [quote name='"NotI"']I go up to Kingston to get some of mine. They have a nice shop down there. Google Kingston on seed bank and it will pop right up[/quote]

Where you from ? Kingston's not too far from me

18. Yeah, but... if you show the letter that says it was confiscated, you'll get a second shipment with the guarantee. If your tracking ends before it says delivered, you'll get another shipment with the guarantee. I did, with updated freebies.

19. anyone have any experiences with orders going to the west? Not west coast sadly :(

20. Who's being stupid and passive aggressive.... You are

Dude was asking a legit question. You comment on post count. I've been on here for years and dont have a high count...

People like you that act like thread police to get 4000 posts, have nothing to offer the forum. Your useless 4000 posts of one liners, and thumb ups, dont mean you know shit.

Can't wait for your next post.... To complain about me. Cuz then you'll have 4001 non informative posts.