order from a seed bank online shipped to non-rec state ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Dontworryaboutme, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Been thinking about ordering seeds from a seed bank online but I'm a tad sketched out about it being as I reside in a non recreational use state and even medical is a huge grey area here.. My question for you all is, has anyone ordered from a seed bank online In a similar situation? What were the results? Did customs seize the package or did they get shipped out no issues ? I'm no green thumb el chapo and only planned on ordering only 3-4 seeds but I'm still hesitant about it. A buddy said they aren't worried about the little guys growing in grandma's closet and as far as I'm concerned I'm not even a "little guy" on that spectrum but I still have my concerns.. if you're wondering what state I reside, I don't wanna specifically say it but it's the second smallest state and the seed bank I'm debating on ordering from would be in main.

Sent from my 5032W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Theres seedbanks here in the states means no customs!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

3. I wanna order from north atlantic seed bank which is in main and fairly close to my state. My biggest issue is, if I order from them (a rec and medical state) and have them shipped to my house (in a non rec and strict medical state) I'm not gonna get my door kicked in at 4am two days later.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. No ur all good

• Like Like x 1
  5. You have nothing at all to worry about . Northatlantic seeds are awesome . Order Without fear. ~ vape

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sweet deal, thanks for the info guys ! I'll be ordering some autos from them hopefully soon

• Like Like x 2
  7. Wait seriously? You're joking right..? What communist state do you live In so I know to stay far away from that place. And what sight did you order from? North atlantic seed co or another place?? I was thinking a gift card linked to paypal as payment and a p.o box or neighbors house as a delivery address

8. Not for nothing but I. My 35 years of growing cannabis I never ever hear of anybody getting busted due to ordering seeds via credit card. If seeds are confiscated by customs crossing the border, you get a letter stating so And no further action takes place. She’s actually make it to your house and is sitting on your table, obviously no one knows what’s inside so how would the cops unless you were already being watched already.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yeah, you have a pretty valid point with that.. 3.5 hours on your table and the cops came knocking and locked you up? I kinda figured they would wait it out a month or two and watch you even closer and bust you when you're beans were in flower and not dormant seedlings still. Still kinda sketches me out a bit but I'm gonna give it a shot Since their in the states. it shouldn't have to go through customs since it's already within the border of the lower 48 but as far as other security measures I'm not sure what would happen.

10. I just got my one order from jbcseeds today . Northatlantic Seed company order will be here Tuesday 6B520ED9-BB21-484B-9489-7B4BED77B50C.jpeg

11. Yeah I'm taking your word for it, I have no reason to not believe you as you back up everything everyone else has said about nasc. What state are you in if you don't mind me asking bud ?

12. Let’s just say nyc area ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Not far from me, maybe 2 hours depending. Think I'll take my chances with nasc and see what happens. If you can get away with it up there I don't see why I can't down here

14. Your golden neighbor lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. I live in a legal state and " still " have the foreboding feeling about shipping.

I ordered my first order from msnl and 13 business days later....... nothing, no update on the tracking either.
    USA gets my next order. wish i saw earlier.

16. MSNL is good. You will get them eventually .This COVID thing is making delivery even longer than usual . My last attitude shipment took over a month.

17. If anybody gave a fuck they would be busting the people that sell seeds as a business not some dude who bought a couple hundred dollars worth.

I’m not here to say it’s risk free just that common sense dictates that the risk level is about zero.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

18. I live in a non-rec state and I ordered seeds online from overseas. Have had zero issues. As others have said while not exactly legal, small seed purchases have to be at the very end of enforcement priorities. Some companies use 'stealth' shipping. You might get a magazine,small toy, or dvd that you didn't order with your seeds hidden inside. Or just a padded envelope. I've gotten both. I would recommend using a reputable seed bank though. Plenty of posts here on the forum with recommendations and which ones are scams.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Ordered from an overseas seed bank 3 weeks ago. Got the package today.. empty with a form from customs saying they were confiscated and destroyed. While it's only $120 I'm out I'd strongly suggest just buying from within the U.S.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. Dont buy overseas no mo to many places here in states....with all this covid and those bs seeds china randomly sent here to all states customs already said they will be more strict and no seeds of any kind will cross....just what ive seen!?