Order/Delivery Problems.

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by UndercoverPetro, Nov 15, 2004.

1. I'm getting anxious for my package. I ordered it around the 9th of October, the money was taken from my account around the 12th. It isn't here yet (I live in the States), but here's the problem; I was being a douche bag when I was ordering, and decided to save 3 minutes by NOT signing up for an account, just doing the quick-check or whatever. Not only that, now I can't find the email that had the order number, so I cannot use it to inquire about my package. All I have is the purchase number as it appears on my credit card statement. Will that be any help, or am I basically fucked and have to wait it out (I'm crossing my fingers and am optimistic about it still showing up). Thanks in advance.

-Nick

2. I hope so. There's a shop downtown I used to frequent for my "paraphenelia", but I decided to give this site a try. I just now created an account for the forums, but I've always just came here to see what's going on with everyone, never really contributed. And my order was only like $30 bucks, so I'm not TOO worried if something happened ;) .

3. you can always use the support section of the shop or use the support email , the forums are not the place to receive support on order status.

thanks

SK

webmaster