Order anywhere but sustainable village

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by Sade, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Just a heads up guys. I absolutely love my 4x4 raised bed so I saw sustainable village was having a clearance sale so I got excited and place the order. So one week passes no bed I contact them and finally receive a tracking number. Welp finally arrived after another week and only pvc attachments and no fucking bed. How do you fuck that up for real? Anyways they are only a distributor and I had much better experience ordering my first one off of amazon.

20210326_171819.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. The growbox from garden patch is on back order too, they are suppose to get them in this week.

3. I mean I guess I understand its springtime and for some reason they seem to be one of very few companies who have Blumat system in stock. Lmao I was honestly heading to work this morning and realizing I'm going to have to fucking use them to get my blusoak hose for my beds. Lol. So damn important to keep soil moist and microbes and soil mites happy.

• Like Like x 1
  4. That’s what I was thinking, Spring season and the virus concerns still around, I hope to hear something today since I’ve got soil mix waiting. I bought a dang new 8x12 building that is behind schedule too. Still we plant.

5. Good luck. I had the same problem took almost 2 and half weeks to get my bed. You will fucking love the bed though.

• Like Like x 1