Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oranges

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jakkshadd, Apr 12, 2011.

1. So i was wondering, if i got an orange or a lemon, and squeezed some of it on my pot, would it smell and taste like it? I mean if i could smoke weed that tasted like oranges...

2. Nope. Good way to ruin your pot though.

3. Yeah moistening your weed isn't a great idea...

If you aren't worried about conservation, though, and you feel like your strange endeavor would yield good results, fuckin go for it haha

4. Try it and report back.

I'd love to find out how it goes. No, seriously, try it.

5. it would mold very quickly.

This is a terrible idea.

6. no. it would taste like shit nd smoke like shit. dont do it.

7. Just put a small piece of the orange peel in the container with your bud. The bud will draw the moisture from the peel, and this does change the flavor of the bud slightly. Don't leave the peel in there for very long though. Your weed will get moldy.

8. get a dryish one and keep it in the bag maybe an hour before you smoke it.

9. Ok, well to solve the "mold" problem i could just squirt it like and hour before i smoke, im just worried that it wont light or something i just want it to taste LIKE LEMONS!! :hello:

10. Why don't you try to burn a little lemon juice on its own, and see if that's something you really want to inhale?

11. Or you could just go to your local headshop...They have drops for just that you know... grapes

12. ^^ what deadfox said. the company Juicy that makes cheap flavored blunt wraps also makes flavored drops for bud