orange spots !?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by shadygrow22, Sep 15, 2016.

1. After 1 month of vegging my plant developed orange spots mostly on the lower leavesan it looks like the top fan leaves are now getting affected i have no clue what it is i need help

2. Pics

Attached Files:

3. The pics don't help much low quality, but have you checked for spider mites on the back of the leaves?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Yeah i checked dosent seem to be mites ill see if i can get better pics

5. Better pics

Attached Files:

6. The white splotches are from an insecticide and a plant virus spray i used

7. Looks like slightly nute burn, an it looks like she has calcium def.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. How fo i fix this

9. More pics of plant? What kind of soil? What have u been watering her? Ph? Nutes?

10. Im useing mg potting mix and watering with just regular tap water i dont have a ph tester at the moment so idk what the ph levels are

Attached Files:

11. The white splotches are from the insecticide spray it dried on my leaves as i thought it was spider mites at first

12. Bag seed? Auto flower? She looks slightly stretched. She needs more light. If you are trying to get a Good yield with cfl good luck but I would go with a 80$ 300 watt led. If she does have calcium deficiency you need to get cal-mag from online or a local hydro store

13. Its just a seed from some bunk weed i had

14. Ok. U should top her she is ready. An why u growing shitty weed?

15. Lol its not like it was reggie it was alright weed it just had seeds & this is my first grow so i just wanted to see what i could do & what part do i pluck of to top her ?

16. Take of the 2 new leaves sprouting it makes the plants internodes grow very fast an makes 2 terminal shoots

17. An bro she might be a he u should have sprouted more than 1 plants the ratio is 50/50

• Like Like x 1
  18. Tap water is high in ph you can use a 1/4 teaspoon of lemon juice to a gallon and it will bring it down I would start with finding ph levels does look like nute burn though but getting ph right will save you a lot of headaches