Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

orange rind around weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420Hazo, Apr 4, 2009.

1. does putting orange rind around weed for one day really make it taste citrus'y ( i know i spelled that wrong ) ?

what exactly does it do

2. Maybe a little if the weed was tasteless to begin with. More than anything, it'll moisturize the weed if it's dry (maybe even too much).

There was another thread about this a few days ago, and if you have some dry bud, putting an orange peel in with it for a small amount of time will moisturize it so it'll burn longer and just be a better smoke. You do need to watch it carefully for mold and stuff though.

3. Ive never heard that, ive heard its supposed to rehydrate weed. i asked a question about that w/ lettuce the other day. But then GC told me it could make it moldy so i suggest not doing that w/ a orange rind

4. If you need to rehydrate weed, an orange peel will help. I've done it many, many, many times. You need to use common sense and monitor the bud and peel though, because mold can and will develop if you're not careful.