Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Orange Purple Kush

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GrassFeind, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Today i bought an ounce off my regular dealer of what she said was purple kush and its really boom but its orange. Like a lot of orange and usually when i buy purple kush which is a common strain where i live, its usually purple with maybe abit of orange. Im just wondering is it possible that it really is purple kush even though its practically half orange and half green or did my dealer just sell me something else.

mind you im not complaining its covered in trichomes and has so many orange hairs :D . Just curious.

thanks guys :smoke:

There's no way to know unless you get it from a dispensary or grow it yourself. Your second best shot would be a second hand evaluation of the bud from a connoisseur friend. 

3. u got ripped off motherfucker!

4. Orange is rarer than purple, so unless you mean its covered in orange hairs, Id say you got something special

5. Also, theres a 99% chance if Purple Kush is common where you are, its absolutely not Purple Kush, and just a name used to sell to the gullible.

6. care to share a picture?

7. Purple kush isn't actually purple lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app