Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

orange pine krush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by nugs man, Jan 22, 2010.

1. #1 nugs man, Jan 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2010
    just picked up some of this orange pine Tar from california. its the stinkiest good smell i have ever smelled. this pot is the dopeshow.
    [​IMG]

2. I wish I could smell that through my monitor. Looks got man, toke it up right!

3. i'd be weary of the name, sounds made up to me but looks dank thats all that matters :hello:

4. Yeah... i just realized i typed the wrong word. (i was pretty baked when posting this) The strain is called orange pine tar. and it smells like and orange pine tree and is very potent. I know this is legit because before this, the same guy was selling purple diesel and that was bomb. so enjoy the pics of Orange Pine Tar

5. Seriously, where the fuck is smell-o-vision when you need it?

6. Looks fire to me!