Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Orange peels?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hiddenclowns, Feb 1, 2009.

1. what part of the orange do i put in my jar? the part that you dont eat, the inside or just one whole orange? yea i know this is prolly a dumb question

2. Yeah, but it's OK, I believe that's what this forum is for.

You use a piece of the peel exterior...however, I've found that using a piece of lettuce works better than orange peel, and it doesn't impart any citrus taste to your leaf. Just use one of the white pieces of lettuce towards the stalk, they have a ton of water in them, place that in your bud jar for a couple of hours and you'll be in business.

3. could you post a pic of what part of the lettus?

4. break away the thick whit bit at the bottom of the green lettuce leaf and
    put it in the jar (the white bit)

5. the peel, with maybe a few small spots of orange on them. so pretty much the part you dont eat.

6. you answered your own question in the title.