Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Orange Peel

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by AimedForDeath, Jan 16, 2006.

1. Well I usually don't have a problem with dry weed but I bought some dank today and it's a little bit dryer then I like it. I threw three big pieces of orange peel in the bag (only a couple grams left) and its in a ziplock. You guys think 2 hours in there should do it?

2. Thank ya. I was going to take pictures of the bud but my camera sucks and makes it look like down town brown. Shitty 2.0 MP camera.

3. no prob. blze one for me peace

4. 1 peice should be more than enough

5. putting your buds in a glass jar with apples works too...if you don't have any oranges that is

6. I once tried apples and it didn't work. It did a tiny bit and I kept it in for 8+hours and

barely did anything so I don't recommend apple.

7. i always keep dank in a mason jar and i dont use orane peel because it can mildew and also change the original smell of the pot...id put your stash in a jar in toss in a baby carrot sliced in half long ways

8. Orange peels only make it less dry right? It doesn't enhance the weed at all, correct?

9. correctamondo

10. AFD, how long did you end up leaving the orange peels in there for? 2 hours seems a bit long for 3 pieces... I'd think one small piece of orange peel would be better for less time. :) You gotta babysit that shit when you want to rehydrate it. :smoke:

11. Whenever i have dry weed i cut a little piece of a wet sponge and put it all in a zip lock.. After a couple of hours ur good to go.

12. (I know this is late) but I ended up leaving 3 pieces in there for about 1 hour.. then i smoked it.. I wanted to get high haha.

13. hmm.. i'm thinking about putting an orange peel in with my weed, too. it's starting to get a little dry.. but i dunno, i don't think it'll last me that much longer. maybe it'll be good..

how long should i keep a peel in for about.. just under an 1/8th? and if i keep it in too long, will it fuck up the weed?