Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

orange kush

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hellohi, Oct 24, 2008.

1. #1 hellohi, Oct 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2008
    sorry for the crap quality... cell phone pics... and the first pic is just to trip out with... lol
    its got a decent amount of crystals and orange hairs all over, smells a faint bit like oranges but sweet and fruity it looks feels and smells delicious ,,,, ill let u know soon how it smokes :)

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

lol that has to be the shittiest camera work, ever....

2. Hells yeah! I just had some Orange Kush like 4-5 days ago and it was ... BOMB! I got some Kali Mist right now, but i definitely prefer an Indica dominate weed... anway enjoy!!! :bongin:

3. this turned out to be the best hi i ever had, it must be the whole indica thing cause i was like awake and aware of everything and feeling creative or whatever and able to talk to people who werent hi but also i was super trashed lol

in the moring i smoked some prpl shit and it was alot stronger but im not sure i liked the feeling my vision had side effects that hit my head really hard and i felt super lazy more of a brain lock then couch lock and im glad i didnt have to talk to anyone because i would have definitly jumbled my words lol