Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Orange Kush Pickup Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WhiteShaggy, Jan 31, 2009.

1. I might be picking up some orange kush 15/gram

im new to this strain, so any idea on how good a deal that is?

much help

2. #2 gnarkill, Jan 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2009
    you should look at the guide to see if its good (if you are inexperienced) and maybe post a pic? anyways the only sure fire way to get a good idea of what your getting is to smoke a little first.

found this on google

[​IMG]

3. thanks for the pic.

Ya i havent heard anyone having orange kush around here so i wasn't used to the quality.

i was just hoping someone had 1st hand exp with it and could give me a lil run down but i'll check the guide

thanks

4. I have smoked orange kush and its one of my favorite strains. If you are getting it for 15 a g that is a fantastic deal. However, i would be skeptical as to whether its actually orange kush. Pics would help.

5. yeah sometimes when im selling to people i dont really know i talk up my weed to make it sound better, calling it kush, ect.

6. Thats a bullshit thing to do,

7. i dont sell weed anymore, that was like freshman, sophomore in highschool. im just saying it happens alot. do i regret it, yes. im not greedy anymore. selling weed isnt worth the money.

8. Douche Bag

9. dont lie everyones done it before. god you act like i kill babies, i just helped move the product along. you dont know what i had to deal with at home. money was tight. i dont want to get into it. so what if i ripped a couple rich kids off so i could get some new clothes for school. you shouldnt insult me unless you know the sitiuation.

THAT WAS A WARNING TO HIM, BTW

if it looks like that pic a little bit, and smells yummy, id say go for it.

10. Well im plannin on making the pickup soon. Im gonna check it when I get there but what i'm being told is orange kush grown hydroponically.

I'm having a hard time finding any info on that kush on GC, so anybody with personal EXP?

11. i just picked some up from my dispensary...i got it for 55 an eighth

[​IMG]

12. looks just like the pic i posted, he wants to know what the highs like im assuming, and if its worth it?

13. Nice pic

I'm looking forward to this pickup. If it looks anything like what has been posted, than i'm gonna jump for joy.:hello:

Whats it like? 1 hitter/2 hitter/etc?

14. i smoke everyday but for medical reason's so my tolerance level isnt as high as some peoples but 1 swisher sweet blunt last me 3 sittings..and i get baked

15. Its def some serious dank I would suggest smoking it out of a bong/vape. Use some sorta piece its to dank to waste via rolling it up imo.

16. i get orange kush here in orlando florida for 15 a g to :hello:

17. Orange Kush is amazing... Its got an amazing taste (if cured enough) and is very hairy. It gave me a VERY big body high, very dank strain.

I would recommend it.