Orange Krush?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Grow T. Tokes, Aug 3, 2010.

1. #1 Grow T. Tokes, Aug 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2010
    Hey.. Can anyone help me find some Orange Krush seeds online? I have googled BGCA and all i came up with was the shoddy site: "onlinepot.org"..

I just want to get some tangy citrus goin in my garden!

2. it might be out of circulation

if you want citrus, look into california orange. several banks have that & the real cali-o has a high times top 20 rep. i don't know who'd have the best there

even easier to find are lemony strains from popular lemon skunk up to pure sativa malawi gold

grapefruit used to be popular for a minute. i think i had some last year in a mixed bag of 3 strains one of which had to be cat piss and i think the other was lavender

one of the hottest fruit strains, besides blueberry these days seems to be very affordable hashberry. it's worth looking into that one as it recently made a high times top 10 for a year.

3. Unless you know somebody that has seeds stashed away or a mother to get clippings from you are SOL. My understanding is the closest you will find is C-Plus by Chimera.

Chimera's seeds from Hemp Depot

There are quite a few other Orange hybrids out there as well. Best of luck

4. Im not sure bc I havent finished it yet but try Subcool Agent Orange maybe? Just came back into stock alot of places!