Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Orange Krush?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Colonel Mufucka, Aug 26, 2009.

1. ok so my uncle is on disability. has script for oxys. he used to be a big pothead but doesnt smoke now bc they drug test him at appts for him to keep his script. well he said that his mechanic gave him stuff called Orange Krush and that it was legal. he said it fucked him up pretty good.

now i dont need this as i grow.. but is this stuff for real?
    i found it here after searching on google
    Orange Krush Legal Bud - oRANGE kRUSH Bud

2. Legal buds are a scam.
    its just pressed herbs. It gives a headrush pretty much. Mostly a placebo effect. From what i hear.

3. God damn it are you trollin bra? Say that back to yourself LEGAL POT? Does it matter what the name is? Go with christ....

4. im not even high.. an that doesnt make sense