Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Orange juice

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by shib, Apr 16, 2009.

1. I think I read somewhere that putting weed in citrus releases the THC, so if I put some weed in orange juice and left it in the fridge for 3 days or more and then strained the weed out would it get me high?
    How much weed would I use?

2. HM i dont believe so. As far as common things THC is soluble too I have only heard Fat , Oil , and Alchohal.

3. i simmered some oj and stems and seeds for about thirty minutes. then my twin put it in the fridge.after it cooled down for a few hours, we made a smoothie. i felt like i was on a bunh of muscle relaxers

4. hashmouf uses lemon juice to extract THC. but ive never heard anybody trying OJ.
    Honestly the high water content in OJ would probably leech out alot of junk from the weed and create a nasty taste.

You can give it a shot (there is def citric acid in there so itll prolly extract some THC), or just go with the tried lemon juice method.