Made ya look huh haha. So I was fillin up my rez tonight and I had this genius idea to fill up a gallon oj bottle of distilled (after washing it out a bunch....without soap cause im sketchy on bleach) then I pHed it and put the water in my rez (no pH shock for the little uns) Heres my question, is it gonna fuck up my plants to have water that came outta an OJ (with the sugar in mind) despite the fact i washed it out with regular water? I mean its not like I put extract in my rez or anything. So...should I drain my rez right away before its too late or is it cool? JJJJUUUustttt makin sure....cause fish like algae not pot. Plus I already have a mold issue I have to take care of with some hydrogen peroxide...so itd suck to just stack on the stress.