Orange Juice - Pulp or no pulp?

Discussion in 'General' started by high as hell, Dec 10, 2007.

1. No pulp- it makes a better tequila sunrise. :D

2. love the pulp

3. the tropicana grovestand with extra pulp is great. its the only kind with pulp i like.

4. Yeah Simply Orange is one of the best OJs on the market. Pulp free or with pulp its all good to me. They also make Simply Apple which I love also. Juicy Juice is my other brand I go with for the mixed flavors.

Twice a year I get a ton of oranges from FLA and squeeze my own with my Jack Lemans power juicer. :D

5. You know I used to hate pulp as a kid, but I really don't mind it now.

6. No pulp...shit tastes funky, like the company forgot to get rid of orange pieces

7. Think of the fiber! ;)

8. I always go for the pulp

9. Just drank a glass of some home-squeezed juice. EXTRA CHUNKY with pulp. :)

10. I used to hate pulp, but in the past couple years I came to like it. I'm not talkin' a soupy-smoothie, nor Kool Aid either.

11. the real question is WHO DOESNT DRINK OJ???

12. sometimes i like pulp and sometimes i dont. most of the time i like it though

13. i didn't until recently, and that's only because I'm now living on a ranch that grows really awesome oranges (and avocados)

14. pulp-nonfiction for me

buh dum chh

orange juice without pulp is nasty doesnt have any of that orange flavor and tastes too watery, i like my juice a little thicker and always get high pulp

15. God's gift to Earth along with women, pineapple, and herb.

16. [​IMG]

Note the solids, motha fucka.

:metal:

17. God's gift to Earth along with women, pineapple, and herb.[/quote]

Dude, are you an islander too? I'm half indo, and if I only had those four things (in a bamboo hut), I would be set for life.

18. As much pulp as possible... I like chewing my OJ

19. No pulp!!!! Ewwww!!! Pulp is gross. I'm drinking some OJ right now though :)Mmmmmm soo good when you're high.

20. No pulp everrr! :D