Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

orange juice and weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chronicjoint, Aug 15, 2009.

1. so yesterday, I was smokin some bud with one of my friends and he told me if you drink orange juice while getting high, you'll get way higher and have a better time. I've been smoking for about a year and now I kinda want to try this, but before I go chug orange juice and light up I want to know if this true or just a load of crap?

2. I don't think that it'll get you any higher, but it will be delicious.

3. I doubt it will get you higher, but it will be a healthy alternative to the sugary crap you possibly may drink while high.

4. i think hes got orange juice mistaken with mango juice....

The myth goes if you eat a ripe/overly ripe mango 45 minutes to an hour before you smoke, a chemical called myrcene or somthing makes your high much better and more enjoyable, so yea... not orange juice lol

5. I thought if you drank orange juice it is suppose to make your SHROOM high better?

6. This.

7. Lol I doubt it does anything, but OJ is sure damn tasty, and especially when ur high

8. From personal experiance I think the vitamin C in orange juice brings the high down. I have ben smokin up with the boys, got the drys and drank OJ, then all of a sudden ben like damn not so high any more. Rep +

9. the oj thing does not work with weed. people usually drink oj with ecstacy, acid and shrooms etc and i assume it is to increase the acidity of their stomach but i dont know i might b wrong in that

10. OJ is best for shrooms and acid..... mangoes for weed and sex for ecstacy

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. QFT

but the mango's no lie.

12. There's a thread on this already but they're all just myths. Although, one thing that's scientifically proven to get you more high when you're smoking is to... smoke more.

13. Not orange juice, but eat an over-ripe mango 15 minutes before you light up.

• Like Like x 1
  14. when ever i drink oj i can feel the pores on my face open up. its weird

15. Lotek, huh? Do you use TCUB too?

16. Dude i hear if you stand in a grassy field under a full moon, while slowly spinning in circles, whistling twinkle twinkle little star and sipping on a mango slushy (can't have high fructose corn syrup or it wont work) with a big dunce hat on your head, not only will you get higher, but someone will probably throw a rotten tomato at you

17. spoken like a true hero.

18. This.