Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Orange Juice and Weed!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BearKush, Feb 1, 2013.

1. So damn good :smoking:

2. I can attest to this,

3. there is really nothing better than a bowl (in a bubbler) with a glass of juice, specifically v8 splash berry blend.

4. Some peach mango :) Hell yeah

5. Orange juice is good, especially with that morning vape session. Although my favorite drink while smoking/vaping has to be tea.

6. the only other v8 I like is strawberry kiwi. v8 splash berry blend literally tastes like fruit roll ups. nothing compares. :p

7. I enjoy that combination very relaxing

8. Well Mr. Derp I might just have to check that kind out. I do love me some fruit roll ups haha. And I'm not a huge fan of strawberry kiwi combinations at all really. I enjoy them separately though.

9. OJ or Wawa Peach Ice Tea will set ya right...

10. Orange juice with my wake and bake in the mornings! I heard that oj does something really good for you when your high too!

11. Wow, Really insiteful! I honestly didn't know all of this before. Been smoking for many many years and I have never once tried this. I almost always would drink something like water or milk.

Is there a reason this would affect you in any other way? Anyone have any speculated scientific facts about it?

12. :cool:^^ this guyyy

13. Too much citrus fucks up my throat when i'm high, some PURE FILTERED water is my absolute favorite high or sober :love:

OJ is good as fuck though, you gotta get Simply Orange Juice or you're doing it wrong .

14. Nah my man, minute maid 100% squeezed.

15. i like lemon juice myself

16. Nooooooooo. Simply OJ or Die.

Florida's Natural is a strong second choice.

17. Simply oj with full pulp is bangin.

18. get on my level
    [​IMG]

19. champagne and lemonade while smokin

20. ^ This guy knows