Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Orange in Half Oz of mids

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by White Smoke, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Will this keep it fresher or more fluffy. I heard it stays fresher longer? Or something to that nature. Can anyone comment and help me out here please.
    :smoke:

2. Do this and you might wake up to moldy trees.

3. Alright thanks.

4. Puttin an orange in your bag will refresh the tree with some moisture and keep it fresher. For instance, if your tree is really dry and crumbly and pulls through in your bowl when toking, putting an orange in there will help it out. Atleast, that is what I believe, and what I use when I have that problem. Toke on brother!

5. This. Dont do it.

6. Oh, and what calvary said is right. If you leave the orange in there for more than a few hours, there is a good chance your shit can get moldy.

7. Don't leave it in there for too long.

8. at the longest leave it in there overnight. I'd recommend checking it ever hour or so when you put it in there. Otherwise it's gonna produce too much moisture and you don't want moldy nug

9. Keep it in for an hour at most.

10. Toss in the veggie drawer of your fridge. I also have a drawer with humidity control in my fridge. So that may be why it helps mine.

11. I always enjoy a harsh rip that makes me cough my buns off, usually only get that from bud that is dry. Not a wet bud fan.

Why don't you like dry bud if I may ask?