Orange Crush

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Murdoch, Jul 29, 2010.

1. I got some seeds today that are supposed to be Orange Crush. But then I've heard that strain is only a clone strain and there are no seeds. Is that true. Isn't it possible to stress the plants to make a hermie to get seeds?

And I can't get the genetics straight for this strain. Can it be California Orange x Blueberry?

Anyone have any info for me?

2. Orange Krush is a legal herb. Dunno if these are the same. Whered you get the seed from?

3. umm in not sude if they even grow that legal bud like regular weed :rolleyes:

4. They grow it just like any other plant grows. They spray some shit on it that gets you "high"

5. Just from some dude that had seeds of several strains.

6. Orange crush is not legal bud there's a strain of marijuana called that but op I'm not sure about that seed.. Theoretically you should be able to hermit it to produce a seed if I'm not mistaken

7. what kind of plant grows buds like legal buds...

i dont think any weed is grown that dosent have thc....

8. Yes, Orange Crush is a strain that was/is available in seed form. While there are clones available, Orange Crush was a strain offered by BCGA seed company before it shut down. You can still buy the cross under a new name from DJ short, I believe they call it C+. It is most certainly possible to find bagseeds or order it off the net, as it is still pretty popular.

And, yes, it is cali o x blueberry

9. Thanks for the info :)