Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Orange crush

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by quinnphill8, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Im not too familar with all of the strains.

Is orange crush a real strain?

-daankk youuu very muchh

2. Orange kush is if that's what you mean

3. No I meant Orange Crush.

I'd like to know because i might make a purchase

But either way the bud looks very dank.

4. it does exist. one of my friends told me about it when he moved back from school. says it messed him up

5. yeah orange crush is some dank stuff lol. hop on that

6. ive heard of it a few times so im pretty sure its real. even if its a fake strain if its dank bud it doesnt matter i say buy

7. Orange crush is a really good drink i know that :)

8. Yea, its real but its pretty hard to get the real stuff. In my town people just use the term "Orange crush" to get a few more dollars out of you or to try to impress you and put you under the impression that they have good bud. Don't be fooled by names. :smoking:

9. Oh does it ever.
    I found a picture Beamish had of some.
    DANK

[​IMG]

10. I was going to buy some Orange Crush but I didn't have the money :[
    So yes it exists.

11. that looks like some mighty fire. my mouth is drooling as we speak. beautiful! i would love to try that someday.

12. Agreed, very common problem. As long as he isn't taxing the shit out of you, get it neways whether it is the strain or if its just some dank. Gotta be careful, lots of people toss around names, I guarantee you that since the movie pineapple express came out, theres a "shit load of new strains" about.

13. Wait, it's a real thing?

Cause I had some really orange bud (lots of hairs) a while back that my buddy nicknamed Orange Crush, I thought we had just made up the name. haha. Or maybe it just went all around (this was in nyc).

14. Yeah I thought that shit was one of those BS made up names like Hazy Kush Delight. It is legit, last time I checked I think it is also the type of bud in the picture on wikipedia for Marijuana. I smoked it before and it is pretty straight, ran me about 20 a gram.

15. Im paying getting an eighth for 50 dollars tomorro....

which is pretty good because I ussually pay 60 an eighth.

Ill try to post some pictures!

16. When I saw this thread this is the first thing I thought of
    [​IMG]

17. lol ^^^

My buddies and I have a tradition where we try to do something familiar to the strain

like with purple strains we get some grape candy or something and sour diesel we had some grapefruit juice and lemonss with sugarr!

Our plan for Orange crush is the soda with oranges what ever other orange flavored thing we can find at the store :]]]

18. $60 an eighth? Ouch..
    Good luck dude.
    :smoking:

19. heres ur info on orange crush:
    The California Orange mom is the legendary clone that sets the standard for all other California Oranges to aspire towards. And it has done so for close to two decades. It's super sweet Tang flavour and aroma is unequaled. It's vigour is amazing and it's ease of cloning will vastly be an improvement over the blueberry pollen source on both accounts. The blueberry pollen source speaks for itself and is described above. As with the Romulan mother of Romberry, This California Orange clone does very well at low (25-30 watts/foot) light levels. Both California Orange and blueberry parents are harvested between 50 and 60 days depending on taste. Most prefer the earlier end of the spectrum for the added flavour and happier high. As of May 2000, these are hot off the press and even mine are still small seedlings, therefore untested. Several have been shipped to friends for sharing, so grow reports should be surfacing over the next couple of months.