Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Orange Crush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by StinkyCheese420, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Picked up a little bit from a friend, and it's cured so nicely. I took some brand new tweezers and pulled red hairs off of nugs for roughly 30 minutes and did grav hits of just red hairs. ^_^
    What do you guys think?

Attached Files:

2. nobody loves those orange hairs?

3. Those are some beautiful lookin buds! How did it smoke?

4. Hahaha, I done this before. :smoke:

How much did you throw down on that sack?

5. Very nice, I havent see anything that orange in a while. How does it smell?

6. the high is one of those intense sativa highs, and it's one of those strains that just makes me laugh at everything.

7. a stack for a qp

8. smells very citrusy with an earthy smell (idk, thats the only way to describe it)

9. fuck man that looks like some fire nugs

10. Holy crap it doesn't even look real O.O

11. Shit, I know what I'm doing with my tax returns. Great pick up man!

12. damn i love buds with orange hairs :smoke::hello: enjoy dat shit man

13. Dude orange hairs don't contain thc, taking rips of them alone is freaking dumb.

14. that looks like dank

15. I guess you haven't done it. My old roomate rolled up a blunt of nothing but red hairs a while back and we definitely were high. Plus, it's the best tasting part of the nug.

16. Absolutely would not fuck with curt, if one ***** knows his shit its curt lmao.

On the other hand, that looks like some killer dank.

• Like Like x 1

17. not saying hes wrong. there was a little bud at the bottom so the hairs wouldnt fall through, but not much. It was all for the fun of it anyways. haha

18. haven't seen that cut in years! where in fl ya located?

19. Northwest FL. A few hrs from tallahassee. it was grown right around here.