Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Orange County, Ca

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by candle1, Jul 31, 2009.

1. I just arrived 3 days ago in Orange County for a couple weeks and can't seem to hook up. Where would be my best bet to find some nugs?

2. Hey man, welcome to Orange County. Depends on where you are in the county, really. Down by me there aren't any areas you could go to just find people with weed, aside from random skateparks. I got all my connects through friends.

Try a campus? There are a bunch of community colleges scattered around. Maybe walk some beaches too, you're sure to find an obvious stoner.

3. Go to Compton. It would be easy. Lol.

To be honest i dont know. try people with stoner bands and tie die stoner obvious shit.

4. I'm out on the Compton situation.. I have a friend that is suppose to hook me up on Saturday, but I have been here since Monday with no smokage and Saturday seems so far away. Haha. I am staying with a friend here in the Tustin area. Hopefully I can figure something out before saturday:wave:

5. haha nice.

Well good luck:smoking:

6. Tustin, huh? Sorry man, no clue. Like I said, it's just kind of how it is down here.

Seriously go to the beach though. Fucking beautiful weather right now.

7. Definitely easy to get in Newport and Costa Mesa. Check out the Orange Coast College and you're bound to see/smell something.