Orange Batman?!?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BrianDGaFKween, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Hey Guys Names Briana and i have come a across a ver nice deal 4 a pop
    :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    but im cant seem to find an orange batman i have found blue but not orange... anyone have anyideas cause im getting a mix of autobots breen trees transformers and pink playboys all of which get me smakkin but the batmans they got me staright confuzed HElp Me if yu know what the base on em?!? or what they stacks are on them im used to quads but have only been fiing doubles out here in seattle... i just moved here from the 209 where i had no issuses like this....

HELP!!!

2. I think ive solved your problems
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW2X8fRlCFM"]YouTube - Orange batman celebrates Browns touchdown[/ame]

3. if you are talking bout selling or asking for a hook-up then say bye bye to your thread

4. its not about buying or selling it a question about what they are exactly
    i ont need a hookup i got it all taken care of i just dontt know what it is!!!!!

5. its not about buying or selling it a question about what they are exactly
    i ont need a hookup i got it all taken care of i just dontt know what it is!!!!!

6. Pills in seattle suck..

gotta get with the molly. its abundant in west seattle.;)

7. Ugh. Nobody can tell you whats in those pills.

Press and colour mean nothing, you can have the same press and colour on two pills that came from different end sof the country. The only way to know is to try it, or talk to people who have.

And this belongs in pandoras box.

8. I thought you were talking about action figures almost the entire way through that post.

9. well sorry this is my first post tand yer right maybe i should hav put this somewhere else but this is where it ended up

im just sayin that i have never even heard let alone seen an orange batman so i was wondering if its real;... did you have to be soo mean about it

10. no ones bein mean dude

11. alright alright but im not dumb i knw that they cant tell me everything about them but jeez theres bases colors and someone out there has to have tried one.... i mean somewhere although no one has said they have so im thinkin hat they may be bunk and i aint wastin tme or money on that yaddamean?

12. pillreports.com

13. Ummm even if some took them they cant tell you whats in them around you, matters what who ever made the pill finds suitable to cut it with

14. thank you for your help that is what i was lookig for i justt couldnt locate it

15. i understand that tthanks for you ever gracious help

16. No report on pill report. But like the guy said color and stamp dont mean shit

sorry if that sounds mean
    dont cry[​IMG]

haha kidding:smoking:

17. well my main thing is i wanna know if its sum made up shit?

18. Do you got the pills with you,if so can you take a picture and how us?Also if you have them on you,you could always buy a kit and test them before you decide to pop them.Other than that only way to know if they are good or not is too take them and see.

19. There's no basis to assume that orange batmans do not exist. E comes in so many colors, sizes, and prints, I wouldn't be surprised if there are many different orange batmans coming out of many different presses...

20. Just take it?