Oral Sex

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Adam G, Aug 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If ya want a sure bet, ya gotta give as good as ya get!!!!!

High to all, Ya\'ll!! Be back SOON!!

2. I think that if you get done then you should do and if you do then you should get done.;)

3. Agreed! :)

4. breif, honest, and to the point.
    and i 100% agree!

5. I wasn\'t saying that I don\'t, I was saying that I don\'t really like to. Most guys will settle for a hand job especially if you suck on there finger at the same time, it seems to do the trick ;)

6. I\'ll second that motion and add that, if a good job is done for one then the other should at least try their very best!!!!!

420 girlie, i don\'t think that would work in my part of the world. You have to give as much as you receive around here!!!!

7. well..hmm..where to start, i got stoned today, then wigged out, first time ive ever freaked out, so i stopeed in at a friends house...anyway..i have to poop..oral sex is indeed fun, and i love giving, all tho reciprocation is in fact good

8. ugh!!! everytime I see this post come up to the top I think about my giiiiiiiirl!!!!!! and how i cant be with her!!!!!!!!!!!! uggggggggggggh!!! man i miss her. :( man i love oral. givin it! to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

9. why no see girl?

11. :( we met at college..shes younger than me, Im done and shes gotta go back. We saw each other over the summer a few times, and Im not too far from her, but its not easy..being in college in a same sex relationship. if anyone was ever in that kind of situation, you know what I mean. Im pretty much out, but she isnt and still has 3 yrs left there. She doesnt want to come out now..I dont blame her..I went through college and had a hard enough time. I know what shes going through, and I couldnt ask her to do that for me. Besides, im doing my thing right now as well..Im going to be extremely busy for the next few years.
    But I know its true love...and there will be a day when we can be together forever!! I believe it!!!! till then, workin hard and having fun. just miss her, everyday and everynight. lol esp. the sex! of course! ;)

12. Axl Rose

Is an anagram of:

Oral Sex

13. Such a smart one, that Switchy boy is.

14. oral sex is obviosly awesome but i would have to say u can\'t have one without the other- i need actual sex!!

15. I was thinking about it and it would probably be a totally different story if I was totally close to the person or maybe if we dated for more than like two weeks, but as it is right now I\'m a little hesitant.

16. This is all one huge fuckin\' pot orgy here, isn\'t it? lol. I remember back in the day at the Marijuana.com forums when no one talked about such things... glad to hear it\'s changed!!! *thumbs up, tokes up, falls down, gets back up, falls back down*

-TokercHiCk

17. hmm...it was pleasant for a moment the sweet moment of genital kisses...and then you had to go off and stick your nose up her asshole.....ewwwwwwww

18. Nose in her ass!? It\'s never worked that way for my boyfriend and I... his nose is like, by my vagina... you must have some small dick that she has to slouch that far toward your crotch just to give you head. :D

-TokercHiCk

19. umm.....ummmm ........ummmmmm......oh sweet lord.....ummm....................umm.........well.......ummmm....hmmmmmm... i uh.....umm.....well ummm...lets see.......ermmm....well......... i uh........hmmmmmmmmm... i guess that about sums it up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.