Oral Eze; thc, buprenorphine, etc

Discussion in 'General' started by Endelyf, Mar 23, 2018.

1. hi guys. I’m on mandatory drug testing with the Oral Eze (blue dot) saliva test

It is not listed for testing for ethanol. However, it also claims to be unable to test for synthetic opiates like Buprenorphine but I know for a fact that it does. question 1: is there specific things that can be done after it is sent out to get a more invasive test such as that it would test for this and 2: might that increase for the detection window?

For example: if I smoked this Thursday night for the first time in over a year, one toke, would it be quite unlikely to come up on Monday? Often my buprenorphine doesn’t show up after I take it the NIGHT OR MORNING before!

Additionally: could it be possible that I really am not being tested for ethanol?

Any and all information would be appreciated including knowledge of bioavailability for ethanol and THC in the mouth and their respective detection windows. Xo

2. You would be a complete idiot to smoke weed before a drug test... Just stay clean.... Otherwise you may not be a proper fit for the company anyhow. By ethanol you are referring to alcohol? If so that's not usually tested for and just don't go into the drug testing facility drunk.

3. This is a hypothetical to gauge a time frame, and not a course of action. Also, for quite a few tests, that’s absolutely not the case as they are designed for detection of recent consumption. I’m trying to learn more about a specific test and not general trends.

PS - smoke weed = not fit for employment? damn

4. Dude it can take me 45 days to pass a piss test.... It doesn't store the same way as other drugs it attaches to fat and it can stay in the body in noticable amounts for some time. It could take 4-7 days give or take to get clean... Some people may get clean sooner but not all.

I did not say that at all... I said not having the self control to wait a week before smoking weed means you may not be a proper fit... It's called discipline man just drink if you wanna get messed up for the mean time..

5. Dude, this is a SALIVA test. The website itself says the max detection window is around 72 hours. This is not a urine test, which obviously does have a large detection window. That being said this particular saliva test has shorter windows than average itself. I’m not interested in urine test info.

6. Fuck you can just cheat it... Just look up ways to pass it I know plenty of people that'll rinse their mouth out with shit to pass. I still wouldn't smoke anytime soon just to be safer than sorry. Just save the shit and have a giant smokefest on the weekend after you start to celebrate.

7. I
    So am I correct in assuming that it is the very nature of a saliva test to not be able to detect things after long periods of abstinence like THC? I can’t believe what poor tests these are seeming to be. And yes safer is always better.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah oral tests are a joke... Usually jobs that don't really give a shit use them. I still prefer piss test because I just use a friends piss. You can most likely smoke and be fine but I'd still just wait and party it out on the weekend after the first week lol