Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oral-eze mouth swab drug test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by trinnnR, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Okay so I recently had to take the oral-eze drug test in order to be employed. I took the test on thursday, july 18th around 4 pm and I last smoked on the 12th/13th around midnight or so (about 5 days prior to the test)..I’m extremely nervous. I didn’t do anything extra like use listerine or brush my teeth numerous times a day.. I just brushed my teeth daily like I would normally do. I’ve read articles saying it detects thc up to 48-72 hours and I read some that said it can be detected up to 7 days. If anyone who has any experience with this drug test could share any information that you can it would be greatly appreciated!

2. Hello. Did you end up passing? I just took a test and I'm nervous about it

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Man nobody likes to update us with damn results