Options

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by THCwillTELL, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Alright guys, so lately ive been pretty fortunate with the lady folk. Thing is i obviously cnt do shit with multiple ones at once without causing some bullshit drama. Anyway heres my question, which one to pursue?
    Girl #1: very good looking,dark hair, funny but almost in a mean way to some people. She drinks and is chill with bud. Never actually done anything with her, but i can tell shed be up for it. Ex: she laughs at everything i say tries to get close to me and

such. Note: i work with her and didnt want to ask her number infront of this ass ugly chick whos in love with me so i sent her a message on fb (sad i know) askng when were hanging out and for her number its been less than 24 hrs but i know shes been on fb no reply. Also she goes to a different school and a lot of guys want her, one of them keeps buying her shit which i thi k is funny because that shit never works ha.

Girl#2: VERY good looking, short blond hair, pretty funny but straitedge. I had a couple classes with her and we got along well, but im not sure what wed even do. Im not willing to give up toking for a girl she knows about it and was still willing to chill so idk.

Girl number 3: i know her the best out of all of them. Probably a 7/10. She is fucking hilarious and does all the sameshit i do. Weve messed around before, but she wants to be single, ive never implied being her boyfriend but she made it clear to me. She might be moving but its not for sure. I kind of felt like i was in the friendzone with her for awhile. She has a decent amount of guys pursuing her.

2. I think you should just hang out with girl #3. Don't be so worried about getting some, but just hang out. Have fun, don't worry about being in a relationship.

After hanging out with her for a while, see if she's moving or not. If she doesn't, then maybe pursue a relationship but not for a while.

3. #3. Put the pork steeple in her squish mitten.

4. +rep for bloodhound gang

5. Do you guys think #1 is pulling the hard to get bullshit by not replying? Unless i read her tottaly wrong i dont know why she wouldnt reply because she literally could not keep a smile off her face. And thanks for the replys #3 is looking good right now.