options for picking up and starting over

Discussion in 'General' started by whiteboyy09, Mar 23, 2015.

1. 800 bucks in my bank account. I just want to drop everything and everyone in my life and just start over. Don't really have any ideas other than the military which is really hard to get into i heard these days.

2. Use your privilege to get a great job and life

3. You've got a great plan, OP. Sometimes you've just gotta start over with your life.

4. You need more money dude.  Ideally, you should be able to survive for like 3 to 6 months without any income.  Considering rent is anywhere between 500 and like 700 (CONSERVATIVE ESTIMATE HERE), you would need at least $1,500 for rent alone .  Double that to $3,000 and that will cover the rest of your expenses like food, gas, and water.

Don't get me wrong, I totally think you should move to a new city and try some shit, just save some more money so that you don't get fucked in the end. 

5. $3000 even seems low in my eyes.  If you do decide to 'move on' make sure you know how to budget well.

6. $800 isn't really enough, unless you have no furniture and can fit everything in your vehicle. A single bedroom apartment is like $450 plus a deposit....

Me & my wife & kids are doing something similar next month with no jobs lined up, but have ~4k saved up and our vehicle is paid off, insurance paid up for 6 months as well. We are relocating to Colorado

7. Where the fuck did all the stoner accountants come from?! lol

Don't listen to them OP. Starting over is ABSOLUTELY FREE. Enact the changes you want to see and cut out all naysayers in your life, whether real or virtual. Live for yourself OP.

8. if you have no shame (not saying it is shameful) washing car windows can be quite profitable. ive seen dudes make 100 dollars per hour. no joke. legit. this dude I know would go "wash up" as he called it, money for stuff. he washed up a car .

9. 800 aint shit. I wana do the same thing. Im sittin on 3 bandz and that still wouldnt be enough. U have to account for the possibility of not.finding a job as quick as u think.

10. True you gotta have the $ to do that and it makes the process a lot easier. You just gotta tolerate and save up asap OP.

11. It's rough

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum