Optimus Prime.

Discussion in 'General' started by cloner_357, Mar 4, 2009.

1. I have fixed it.. and it's ready for use.. im just waiting for some one to get home to light it for me... :D

Attached Files:

2. how many times do u have to pack that to even fill that up also what do u use a chair? one of the most butiful things ive seen

3. dude man holy shit
    i'd break that thing in the matter of minutes ]:

4. if that is glass I am going to steal it from you.

5. that thing would be like a one hit kill with some granddaddy purp or something real nice like that.

6. lol it looks like a conglomeration of all your previously broken bongs melted into one :D but a really nice piece. Buy a long ass lighter... or maybe one of those tiki torches :smoking:

7. Thats got to be a 2 person deal if its as tall as it looks, because theres no way your gonna light and hit that unless you have arms as long as Shaq is tall.

8. Read the first post you idiot.

9. Did he just quote and yell at himself? ^

10. Yes he did hhaha

11. for some reason thought of optimo peach

luckily i went from blunts to BONGGGGS. looks like you put two of em together. one on top of each other. ha:)

12. hahahahahaah wow. new sig

13. omfg....wow.
    i wish weed did that to me.

14. Its not just the weed, but rather the plate full of various drugs I have in front of me. Also crack.

15. Sounds like a party then.

16. Yes it's all glass,
    It had a zong in the top half at one point but i broke it, so the glass shop repaired it, and then as i was hitting the lower half i tapped it on my keyboard and broke a hole in the bottom, so i Epoxied it lol, and he holds.. It only takes a half bowl to fill it.. a full bowl to milk it. and some extremely huge lungs to clear and ghost it... but possible

Nope no chair.. I just tip it back, and have some one light it..

I can get a vid of me clearing it..

It is a 2 piece bong, 3 inch glass fittings, Only one like it :)

17. I'll take 10 of whatever you had.

18. Well... My roomate broke him! SO I had to get Him fixed again.. But I was thinking.. Every time I have gotten him fixed.. I added on to him..

I also took 5 pictures to Show every one how it breaks apart.. So here you go..

let me know what you guys think..

:smoke:

Attached Files:

• op1.jpg
      op1.jpg
      File size:
      49.5 KB
      Views:
    • op2.jpg
      op2.jpg
      File size:
      53.4 KB
      Views:
    • op3.jpg
      op3.jpg
      File size:
      49.7 KB
      Views:
    • op4.jpg
      op4.jpg
      File size:
      44.1 KB
      Views:
    • op5.jpg
      op5.jpg
      File size:
      43.3 KB
      Views:
  19. If any one wants to see a Milk video of this Thing in action.. let me know :)