Optimum nutrition mass gainer

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by TwiztidToker24, Aug 17, 2011.

1. hey guys so im eight weeks into my workout routine and I have gained 10 lbs already. I have done this by eating a good deal more and lifting 3 days a week. Anyways I just received the supplement i ordered in the mail, optimum nutrition mass gainer the 12lb bag. I was just wondering if anyone has had any luck with this. Also I was considering cutting the serving size per day in half so that it ends up being cheaper each month. Only problem is I will be getting only around 600 calories instead of 1200. Thoughts.... opinions.... :D

2. I did the same thing and took one scoop a day. Gained ~3lbs by the time I finished the bag. I had much better gains with whey protein(~12lbs). I'm not saying it's a bad product but those are my results so take them how you will. Make sure you keep eating a lot of good food though and try not to cheat yourself by slacking off and taking the gainer as a replacement for a meal.