Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

optimo

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jesse_123, Jun 18, 2005.

1. how much bud would you put in a optimo blunt?

2. I'v only used the optimo cigarillos. We usually put around a gram in it.

3. seriously?

4. iv smoked 3 optimos i put an eighth in 2 of them, and the last one i smoked, i put an eighth then threw in an extra gram... and i liked it much better.. nice and ppphhhattt :)

5. couldnt you only use 1.5 or 2 grams to roll it

6. i like them fat. and you can also get alot more weed in there if you just cut off the end... and empty the tobacco.. then pack it full of weed... yummmm

7. A gram?! I have used normal cigarette papers for a joint and I have packed a gram in there. For a cigarillo it would have to be at least 4 grams.

8. cigarillos are extremely skinny! I dont think you could roll much more than 2 grams in one.

9. aka a goddy, but you can put anywhere from a gram to 7 grams in a blunt its all up to you.

i'd say, since you asked the question, put like 1.5 grams in there not an eighth and then you'll have enough for another one later. The closer to a gram the easier its going to be to roll if you a a novice roller that is.