optimist or pessimist?

Discussion in 'General' started by cowofsteel, Dec 3, 2003.

?

which one?

1. pessimist

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. optimist

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. both

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Simple enough, are you optimist or pessimist? I myself am a pessimist, no matter how good my mood is, I still tend to look at the negative side of things.

2. I know exactly what you mean Cow. I'm the same way. I don't want to get this thread off topic, but did you ever try out the Nag Champa?

3. i try really hard to be optimistic, but you just KNOW shits gonna get messed up, every time........
    im definately a pessimist

4. time to change the mood:

im an optimist cos no matter what happens i usually think, hey it'll look better tommorow and go smoke a jay :D

EDIT: wheres silent bob man? i thought he was coming back?

5. bad shit always happens but i always hope that things will get better

and they have!! after like 10 years of shittyness

if i was pessimistic i would kill myself

6. Id say I would have to be both if that can be right. We would all have to be both.

7. hell yes, went down to the local tea shop and got some that night. I've already burned two packs of them, they smell so damn GOOD! Never again do I buy any other incense. lol, thanks for the suggestion Indy!

Silent Bob will make his return.... just gotta be patient my friend! :D

8. Im pretty much always in a good mood and if someone or something pisses me off, i just joke around about it and forget about it...or smoke a bowl. that always makes me happy =)

9. Im generally an optimist and tend to rationalize things but Im a closet pessimist. Its a real bitch.

10. Pessimist with optimist intentions!!!!

11. sorry cow i edited the poll, cause honestly.... i am both.. it all depends on my mood and whats been going on.... always ups and downs.... i never seem to have a set mood always.

12. amen gravys...

its like the fucking ocean...one minute its pulling me the next its pushing me

in this case i deffinitly go bouth ways.....

i alway hope for the best

and expect the worst ...

13. I'm basically an optimist. Comes from not giving a shit what
    happens.

14. My sentiments exactly.

15. i dont know..i do both..lol..gets kinda bad..

16. I've yet to meet a stoner that doesn't love Nag Champa. ;) Glad you like it Cow. Don't know how it's sold in your area, but around here you can actually buy it all the way up to 1000 gram boxes! I bought one awhile back. Cost 40 bucks and I don't think I'm going to run out for a long, long, time. :D Lol, I guess it's cool that I can pick up a 'kilo' of the Champa. :p

17. we can only get 15 gram packs at our tea shop in town, but they hold me over fine for about 2-3 weeks. :D

18. Exactly - why bother gettin excited about things if they're only gonna fuck up eventually anyways.

19. I am a total optimist. No matter how bad stuff gets, I have to believe that things get better. I saw a sign on a friend of mine's wall the other day that describes it perfectly, even though I'm not Christian.

"Why Worry?

There is only one thing you need to be concerned about.
    Whether you are sick, or well.
    If you are well, there is nothing to worry about.
    If you are sick, all you need to be concerned with is:
    Are you going to get better, or die?
    If you are going to get better, there is nothing to worry about.
    If you're going to die, there is only one thing to be concerned about.
    Are you going to heaven or hell?
    If you're going to heaven, there's nothing to worry about.
    And if you're going to hell, you'll be too busy catching up with old friends to worry about it."

That's the gist of it. So, why worry? *Grins*