Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Optimal time to Eat/Drink when Toking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Solar Being, Apr 6, 2011.

1. I remember while I was browsing this forum somebody said something about how if you eat or drink at the right time when your high in can increase the length of your high. I also remember them saying the same thing about eating/drinking before you blaze. I was rather lifted when I first came across this information and for the life of me I can't remember where it was exactly I found it, but does anyone know anything about this?

Hope that made sense, pretty lifted while writing this

2. #2 Ottawa Kush, Apr 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2011
    [​IMG]

maybe if you eat edibles

3. If you eat a mango while toking, you'll stay higher longer due to the chemical Myrcene.

I did that today and it was pretty awesome, but I have had two mangoes this week and I think that might be overdoing it.

4. I know all about the mangos, this is something a little different that has to do with the individuals metabolism.

5. Before, then during, then after.

6. I dont know about making your high longer but smoking when theres food in your stomach is always a good idea since weed can drop your blood sugar.