Optimal tents for a 8x8 room?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Xhexk, Dec 7, 2017.

1. What would be the optimal tent setup for a 8 x 8 room? I'm trying to have both veg and flower tents in my spare room, and was thinking of using a 3x3 veg and a 4x4 flower; however, I think this might be a tight fit.

2. my grow room is a 10x9' an I got a 4x4, 4x8, and a 4x3' work table with about 26'' hallway between the tents and a 4x3' walk around work area. sure it'd be tight but 36sq/ft is hella a lot better then 18sq/ft. it's manegable with okay working room but fuck me if the plants need to come out of the tent.

3. Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure if i converted the numbers right it measures 2.5 metre by 2.5 metre. So yeah not sure if the room is big enough for a perpetual, might have to go with one big tent but the idea that I'd be killing off potential gems with no clones sends shivers down my spine lol.

Ive also got another room thats much larger albeit at the front of the property facing the street, not sure if I could risk it. The potential in that room would be insane though...

Sent from my SM-N950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. With the 3x3 you could have a clone shelf, or section

5. F the perpetual lol. use all 8x8 to grow from start to finish with a 2x2x4 for a mother plant if you need one. I started a thread about perpetual a while back. Why do you want/need a perpetual?

On topic, take a piece of paper and pencil and design your room to scale. We'd all use your 8x8 differently. You really need to decide what your growing mission is. Write out your idea and draw out the room. Think about it. Edit it and walk the room. Use tape on the floors in the actual room if you need to visualize it.