Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Optimal Moisture Level For Rolling

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aaron2100, May 27, 2019.

1. Hi!
    My joints have been burning a little too hot and it's irritating my throat. I'm wondering if there is too much moisture in my stash. Does anyone know what an optimal moisture level is for smoothness?
    Thanks!

2. Is it only with the current lot you've got, or every time?

If it's every time, perhaps you're chopping too finely? Or is there a lot of leafy bits in it?

3. I just started rolling vs bowls/pipes so I'm not sure if its just this batch. I'm using a regular grinder and usually make it pretty fine. After posting, I found a website that recommends 55-62% as a starting point, so I'll do some experimenting. Thanks

4. How many and/or how big are the papers your using?
    Personally I would associate harsh smoke with being too dry, not too moist.
    Consider trimming off part of the glue strip.
    Rolling with a single size paper(takes practice)
    Investigate backward rolling, uses least amount of paper..