Optical Illusion -- Natural Hallucinogen

Discussion in 'General' started by J Dylan, Oct 31, 2008.

1. #1 J Dylan, Oct 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2008
    usually these don't work so well-- but if you get this one right... it's really effective. it had my vision distorted for probably 10 seconds. took 2 or 3 tries. very noticeable visual distortion when viewed correctly.

thought it was pretty cool-- worth posting. i just got back inside after a fatty J high as a kite, bumped into it. if you have some nuggets i recommend using em' before you check this out.. being high probably increases your chances of getting worthwhile results.

edit: yeah... i figured i should probably add a note. if you have symptoms of epilepsy, i would highly recommend leaving this thread right now.

it's only a minute and half. maximize your viewing window too... i'm pretty sure it wouldn't work otherwise.

Natural Hallucinogen Optical Illusion

by the way, i checked this out on a 21" monitor. if i'm not mistaken the effect is likely better for those with larger screens.

hope others enjoy this as well

it seems the longer you stare at it, the longer the effect will last. just set your mouse up so you can rewind the video to the beginning when it gets near the end so that you never have to take your eye off the center.

glad you guys are digging it.

2. that was cool. worked for me

3. they have a whole webpage for this,i remember one time i stared at it for like 10 minutes and then i stood up real fast and fell over on my ass

4. #4 mietoe, Oct 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2008
    im kind of afraid to do this. it seems really unhealthy, and my eyes are bad enough. :eek: i dunno. :confused:

5. That has to be one of the coolest things ever.
    Wow, so cool!
    +rep

6. yea i've seen this before..

flashback city

7. haha, i wouldn't know the effect of these illusions on the health of the eyes-- but now that you mention it, suddenly my glasses don't work so well....

just kidding.:smoking:

8. Yeah that shit had my eyes trippin for a sec..

9. despite the peer pressure, i still have resisted the temptation of the so called "hallucinations". we'll see. :D

10. That was fun. My vision was fucked up for upwards of 20 seconds.

11. my eyes watered the entire video for some reason lmao.

yeh these are good, better when your drunk though. ;)

12. I just did this.. I'm on adderall (1st time) and I have an insane body high, high off weed, and that shit just tripped me the FUCK out!!!!

13. i like that one haha! made me trip on my poster of a weed leaf! I have seen one where you look away and see a figure that resembles Jesus. that was a weird one

14. haha yeh, look at the pic and then a wall

15. thats cool!

16. i dont get it.

17. My vision is fine........

But I now have the uncontrollable urge to take off all of my clothes and run around outside.

18. lmao. :D

19. that was pretty cool, i was staring at my printer and it looked like it was moving and it seemed as if the picture on my wall was small and getting bigger back to normal size