Opposite sex for a day

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Blueberry Haze, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Smoke and play with myself.

Call up some girls and see if they want to experiment, it is college after all.

2. Definitely wouldn't wear clothes all day unless completely necessary. I would delve deeply into the study of female anatomy and such. Hopefully I would be a really hot chick... or it would be depressingly wasteful of that day.

3. I'd go to the female locker room at the gym and check out all the naked chicks in the shower.

4. play with my new boobs, lots of lesbian sexy time

5. play with tittys and pussy, wear some sexy ass clothes/lingerie, lesbo times.. Definitely go out to a club and get mad free drinks and drugs!

6. good luck with this shit is not as easy for us dudes as it sounds. And after care full consideration I am gonna be as stingy with the P as I can during my day as a woman. Get free drinks and not go home with anyone. You know just a bit of giving back what I have received.

But you best believe I will be flicking my bean as much as I can during the day though.

7. I'd spend the day wearing as little clothes as possible, constantly masturbating and hit up some other girlies for a lesbian orgy. Then score some free drinks or drugs and back to lezzing out.