Oppose Iran Sanctions!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CannabisInCanada, Jun 12, 2010.

1. #1 CannabisInCanada, Jun 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2010

Sanctions are an act of war. If you don't want to allow the war machine to roll into another country do something! Call your reps and tell them to vehemently oppose these sanctions and any others that may arise because they mostly hurt the civilians. Many of them are up for re-election this is the time to influence those smiley gladhands.

2. Its funny, how the only country on the planet to use nuclear weapons are trying to police the world with regards to who can have nuclear power.

The country I fear the most to have nuclear weapons is the USA.

3. Uh.. Ok.

[​IMG]

4. I have a feeling President Obama will do the same damn thing as Bill Clinton did to Iraq. Impose a Naval Blockade, sanctions, and Predator drones and unleash a silent war on the Iranian people.

5. I do agree with the US catalyzing war on Iran. There has been enough evidence for me to see that the US, under Bush and Obama have been possibly funneling money but in the least endorsing revolutionary activity in the country.

I dont believe in any theocracy, it is simply suspending reason for a belief in a man in the sky, but that is another argument.

The only reason I possibly support this action is because the ends justify the means here. Any I dont usually use that phrase, but here it is useful.

I very rarely agree with forcing any type of action, but the possible outcomes of these (not only Iran) countries with these weapons is horrendous.

Another note is that whoever that Rep or Senator is (no name was there), is full of shit on the part of Iran not being able to make nukes. Its another 200 words to go into it, but Iran is obviously lying about their energy police and their nuclear policy, it doesnt take a political scientist to see that.

6. We need the war machine to continue keeping the Middle East in the stone ages because they obviously have shown since the bombing at the Olympics that they cannot play in the big kids pool without pissing up the water.

Sanction Iran

Sanction Iran

Sanction Iran

Sanction Iran

7. argh military republicans...

i hate you so so much. :eek:

THIS!

8. #9 MountyBounty, Jun 12, 2010
    Let's see what happened when we

Sanctioned Iraq
    Sanctioned Iraq

Sanctioned Iraq

Sanctioned Iraq

What's more badass than causing death :cool:

9. Fuck yeah.

Frankly, captainzigzag and StonedChick's first responses had no substance and I'd like to keep some debate going on in here, please only post here if you have a worthwhile opinion you want to share.

10. Sanctions hurt the innocent and empower their leaders with a scapegoat. But what suggests Iran is a threat?

We just need to bail on Israel and in doing so force them to make appeasements. No religion deserves authority of other people's land.

And yes, I used the dreaded word appeasements.

11. #12 prez420, Jun 12, 2010
    Fuck Iran we need to forget the sanctions and just point our military at them and tell them you forget about the nukes or we are going destroy you. I know that sounds cruel but I am tired of putting up with iran's shit they are like a out of control child they need a good spanking to set them strait. If iran wants a war give it to them if russia and china want to step in then the usa needs to bring the nukes out and start the fireworks. Countries like iran want to get crazy then lets get crazy bring on ww3 other wise iran better sit the fuck down and learn to behave themselves. The problem with the world is no body has the balls to tell iran to stfu diplomacy clearly isnt working with iran so its time to bring out the big stick.

12. What has Iran done that makes them deserve "to get a lash of the big stick" ?

13. So, where is the thread on Iranian threats? Oh wait, you all don't give a shit about that.

Uhhh, maybe you didnt notice the Iranian people being slaughtered by their own government?

Really? REALLY?

14. wait you guys are more afraid of the US with nukes than a nuclear Iran? lol wut

15. Are you really that thick or are u joking ?

16. No i am deadly serious.

What has Iran done that deserves the wrath of the US ?

17. You mean besides killing our troops in Iraq, building nukes against the will of the world and constantly threatening our allies?

18. They are threatening the USA's longest standing ally in the region (Israel). They are trying to build nukes. They are collaborating with russia and china for express purpose of causing trouble in the region. Their leader ahmadinejad has said his primary goal is to throw the world into total chaos to prepare it so the mahdi will be reveled. The list keeps going. The question you should ask is what has iran done to foster peace between the USA and iran because that list is much shorter. So again I say if iran wants all out war with the usa lets give it to them and if china and russia want in then the USA can bring out the nukes and we blow each other up. Ether way I am tired of iran's crap it's time to end their BS.

19. The way the USA feels towards Iran, is the same way much of the world feels about the USA. So whatever the USA feels it can or should do to Iran, the rest of the world should be able to do to the same to the USA.