Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Opportunity to Vape

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kenny250, May 13, 2011.

1. So just now i was sitting down at the side of my house smoking cigs (mum has a problem with me smoking in front of her), and my neighbour comes out (I smoke with him often at night time) and tells me to come into his shed, so i hop the fence and he's like, ever seen one of these before?! as I look to where he's pointing my heart stops my heads like VAPORIZER i'm in awe.

He asks if i wana Toke, so i polity decline as i always do when my dads awake. i sit and chill and watch him puffing on this vape, i think i got a little contact high im not to sure if its possible but i dont feel as normal as i was.

Anyway he then invites me to come round once my dad goes to bed, he tells me to use the controller (i have an xbox controller synced to his xbox, and he has one to mine, if he presses his, he's outside smoking and I should come over, i only press mine when he tells me to) so anyway,

Im going to take this opertunity but i would like to ask a few Questions

1) is there anything i need to prepare for?
    2) what is the main difference between smoking and vaping?
    3) what are the do's and dont's?

I will take a gram or two round just to be polite even though he always insists on smoking his but yeah im rather excited

2. #2 420stonedpanda, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2011
    It's a much 'clearer' high than a smoking high, take long, slow tokes and try and hold it all down, any vapor that comes out of your mouth is being wasted. Other than that, enjoy!
    EDIT: The effects take longer to kick in than with smoking, but persevere, it'll hit you like a brick wall after 20 minutes or so.

3. A vape is a little better for your lungs. You get something Like 94% THC with a vape and only like 70 or 80 somthing % of the THC with a joint. Be prepared to become higher than you have ever been before. It's well worth it.

4. I own a volcano digit, so I have a few sufficient suggestions.
    1. Hit it very slowly, only if it is a whip based vape (A long tube)
    2. Don't get discouraged if you don't get the exact high you want, keep vaping, it's completely different from combustion.
    3. He probably knows the correct temperature to heat it at, but if you notice smoke, lower the temp.

5. Be careful, first time vaping I hit it, and didn't think I was gonna get high because it hits you like a brick after a few minutes, get ready for a fun time. :D

6. man i have a friend i smoke with like 3 times a week who owns a vap i just never ask to use it because we have all the glass and paper planes floating around