Opportunity to get laid?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by wtfjusthappened, Jun 16, 2012.

1. So 2 days ago I was at this party, and I happened to have accidentally left an entire 24 pack of beer at the chicks house who had the party. lol I texted her today and asked if she could either hang onto it for me or give it to one of my friends who would see me soon. One of my friends texted asking her if they could pick it up and she said no aparently bcs she said I was gonna pick it up. When I explicitly told her she should give it to my friends. lol Maybe im just high and over thinking it but it really seems like shes trying to get me alone in her house. Shes not bad looking either, lol. Thoughts?

2. Put it in her butt

3. Roger that. :devious:

4. Yes she wants you alone .... Don't pass up the opportunity ...... When will she be home alone ?

5. Its her own house. Well at least for now. All her roomies are gone for a week :cool:

6. Go over, drink a few of the beers, and see where that leads. Overthink nothing. Going there to get laid is a sure fire way to not get laid. Just ask her if she wants to watch a movie and have a few beers before you go pick them up.

7. [quote name='"wtfjusthappened"']Its her own house. Well at least for now. All her roomies are gone for a week :cool:[/quote]

You going over tonight or waiting for a day she doesn't have work the next day so you guys can drink and you can spend the night .... Oh tonite is a good day TGIF , am I right ?

I just got laid my self a couple hours ago so guess what .... It's your turn bud ....

8. [quote name='"UNAB0MB3R"']Go over, drink a few of the beers, and see where that leads. Overthink nothing. Going there to get laid is a sure fire way to not get laid. Just ask her if she wants to watch a movie and have a few beers before you go pick them up.[/quote]

Stop by Netflix first and get a few movies and bring them up when you pick em up and Ask her if she wants to watch em .... Ask her if she's gonna be busy before anything

9. Damn I wish I could go over tonight. But sadly my weekend is over. Today was my "monday" for all intents and purposes. Iv known her since highschool and since she's been known to have a one night stand or two, which idgaf. Lol were humans and were suposed to have sex god dammit lol.