Opportunities To Get Involved

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by TheNightGoes90, Apr 13, 2004.

1. First, I would like to apologize to everyone who chose to view this thread because it appeared that I was offering information about how one might become involved in the effort to decriminalize marijuana. Although I cannot provide any answers, I hope that those who choose to respond to my questions might be able to help both you and me.

The true purpose of my post is to ask others for help. I'm interested in finding a job in an organization dedicated to the decriminalization/legalization movement. Although I would be willing to volunteer, a full-time, paid position would be preferable. Because I'm graduating from college in a month, it seems only logical to attempt to find my first job within an organization that is working to correct one of our government's most egregious errors in domestic policymaking.

Please respond with any information that might make both my search and the searches of the many other potential activists at Grasscity easier.

If you'd rather send me a personal message, feel free to do so.

Yes, it sounds cliché, but I'm really excited about the possibility of making a difference. I hope some of you can help me to get started.