Opossums are mysteriously turning up dead in my neighbourhood.

Discussion in 'General' started by LHiver, Jan 21, 2012.

1. I didn't know what they were at first, I thought they were inbred raccoons or something. Anyways, in the past 2 months I've discovered 4 of them dead in my backyard alone. I don't see any bite marks on them so I've ruled out other animals like a coyote mauling them to death. I've asked my landlord and both my neighbours if they were putting out poison in their backyards to kill them. Both my neighbours have the same problem as well. I'm just wondering what it could be.

2. death eaters

3. Serious or trolling? Haha. Opossums play...Well, opossum. They aren't dead, they just play dead.

4. I'm serious lol. I'm aware they play dead when their scared. But these ones are legitimately dead, decomposing carcasses and all. :eek:

5. Im pretty sure if you were eating out of the garbage everyday your chances of surviving probably wouldn't be very high either...

or....USDA IS ATTACKING IN CANADA OMFGG MASSIVE PANIC!

lol....

6. #6 SativaShark, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2012
    It's the plague! :eek:

[Edit] Or they discovered the true meaning of 'fake it until you make it'. :p

7. Mass suicide.

8. Serial killer in the making? O.O

9. Opossum aids?

10. Probably got scale rot.
    Opossums suck anyway.

11. Does the kid next door happen too own a bb gun?

12. Government manufactured H5N1 man. Fucking bird flu. Shits wiping out about 290 people a minute in vietnam and cambodia.

But it turns out one american opposum equals a vietnamise dude.
    Right?

13. Interesting. I always thought only snakes could be vulnerable to that. I will do some research. :) I don't care for them as much, since I don't understand their purpose. But it's odd that every other time I take out the trash I see a dead one just laying there.

14. If I'm ever in a position of power I'm changing the spelling of the word Opossum to Possum.

Settle down.

15. hahahaha lawl

16. Fuck the police and judge and all that just fuck it like it's HARD kids!!

17. Anything with scales can get it. Fish, snakes, and especially those scaly fuckers, the opossum.