opium

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NFloyd2357, Jun 23, 2008.

1. smoking opium for the second time right now. Its a pretty weird/cool feeling. I dont know why but it makes my teeth feel funny???

and not to sound weird or perverted or nothing, but that one hit that gets me startin to feel it also kinda makes me hard??? is that normal? Like i dont get a full on boner or anything but it gets a bit tingly lol... i hate to ask that question but im just wonder if thats normal wit opium/opiates??

also, i dont really know how to smoke it. Im just using my bubbler, even tho i know i should prob use the tinfoil/straw vaping method.

yea, so... opium, kinda cool, but i keep it limited... because im afraid of it, and cuz i dont have a source... and i dont think the body high is worth the risk really, its good/intense, but i can get pretty close to it if i blaze my ass off on some nice kush

2. how much kush do you recommend for this opiate like high?:D

3. Just mix it in with some MJ in your bub. It's not something to do all the time since the addiction but its a great substance. I love smoking weed and i love opiates so Opium would totally be my drug of choice if it wasn't for the consequences. As for the boner thing, when i was younger everytime i started to get stoned my dick would get a little hard and thats when i knew i was feeling it. It was weird/funny but it stopped happening eventually.

4. ive never gotten a chub,

but first couple times i smoked opie i couldnt piss no matter how hard i tried.

5. i guess enough to convince yourself that opium isnt worth it??? lol