opium question

Discussion in 'General' started by weed_josh, Mar 1, 2006.

1. me n my girl got a gram of red rock opium today and we always smoke it on top of a bowl out of my bong, but i have no weed today, my guys out of town for a week:(. i was told that u cant smoke it straight out of a bong bcuz it liquifies and will just run into the bong water if heated too much, so i got my torch n blew a little bubble with a hole in the top of the bubble on the end of a test tube, just a basic tweak pipe, i was told that u can smoke opium out of tweak pipes. is this true or will it just waste my 20$ of opium??? if that doesnt work what should i do??? thanx 4 ur replies

2. its cool dude, hit the rock until you see the 'black rock' turn into red bubbles and a little smoke, inhale, hold it in and youre good.

even though its called red rock opium it does look black when its balled up right?? if so youre good.

3. A substance called "Red Rock Opium" is sold throughout the United States as a form of opium. Chemical analysis of a sample of reported Red Rock Opium using a Mass Spectrometer showed no opiates in the material. Material sold as Red Rock Opium appears identical in every way to a variety of "Dragon's Blood Incense" sold in shops around the US for 1/100 the price of the RR Opium. Red Rock Opium is not opium nor does it contain any opiates.

Just a heads up. Source : Erowid.org

4. Yea dude, you got jipped. Find a source for real ope. If you are around minnesota send me a PM.

5. its real, thats just what my guy calls it to sell it, ive had it before, its good shit. but can u smoke opium out of a tweak pipe? lol we already smoked it with my pipe, i was told to ash my cigarette on top of the screen n just smoke away, im just curious now as to 3 things. will opium liquidate if heated exteremely, y was i told to smoke it on top of ashes, and can it be smoked out of a tweak pipe?? thanks 4 ur concern tho

ps: i also heard that if u wrap opium in resin it will last longer n get u higher, is there any truth to this?