Opium question help appricaited

Discussion in 'General' started by Happysack, Feb 16, 2006.

1. Hello all, ive been searching for info on Opium and found most of what I was looking for but a few things I couldnt find I was hopeing somone could answer for me

Im getting my hands on some Blacktar Opium today (Last time I had opium was roughly 5 years ago)

My questions are this:

1. Smoking opium outa a bong is the best methoid from what I hear But will it give my bong a strong opium taste for a while? or will it be ok?

2. Does cocktailing it with weed do anything? would I be better off just smoking stright opium rather than cocktailing it?

3. Roughly how much should I smoke? like a little chunk in the bong and that be good ?

Any information/links or anything of the such to help would be much appriciated. Ive been searching for an answer to these questions for a day or two and no luck.

2. You can use whichever method is most comfortable for you. most people use a bowl or a bong. Some people will sprinkle it in a joint like hash. Whatevers clever.

whatever you smoke it out of is going to be left w/ a taste though.

It is fun to throw on a bowl of some fine cheeba and toke away, but you may not get the full ope effect because its masked by high-ness. It is an enjoyable combo though.

Just a small ball of it should do the trick. It burns for a while. If you've smoked hash, just treat this stuff like that.

3. ^^ Great thanks man, Ill probally toss it in my bong then without weed so I get the full effect I cant remember what its like. Ive smoked hash before and know just what your talking about :)

Thank you! :D

4. 1. Bong is definatly best, to reach fullest effect use a bong. as for leaving taste, it will definatly taste like opium for a while but hey who doesnt love opium resin. it's delicious.

2. i prefer not to "cocktail" it with bud, becuase i love the taste of opium. hold in the smoke as long as you can too, and it tends to be harder with some bud i believe.

3. half a bowl in your bong should be enough, i binge on it when i smoke it but to each man his own.

5. i think its best used as hash. if i were you i would try some straight first, just so ya know you can tell the opium from the weed. but after that they work excellent together.

6. ^^Thanks guys, Ill try it just stright at first then probally cocktail it next time.

Cant remember what it taste like but if ya say it taste good then ill bong it up in my good bong :smoking:

Im getting 4 grams for 50 bucks, from my understanding a decent deal.

7. Smoking Opium is the best when you freebase it with a straw off of a piece of foil...If it's black and sticky you do not want to mix it with weed, you want to get really high, not stoned... and you probly need only 2-4 hits of it if its real and you should be high as long as you hold those hits in for as long as humanly possible. Good luck, even tho late..