opium and physicals

Discussion in 'General' started by Midget, May 10, 2004.

1. i have a physical on the 18th and last friday i smoked some opium, do they check your piss for drugs when u go in for the physical, or are they looking for something else, and what would opium come up as

2. Yup, they will. You're basically screwed. Opium will come up as an opiate, same as heroin would. That's going to look extremely bad man, you should have thought about this before smoking that opium. Oh well, good luck I guess.

Just kidding. :D They don't drug test you at a physical unless your parents specifically request it. Basically, you're not going to get drug tested without knowing about it. You're fine, don't sweat it.

3. on top of that horrible but funny joke you may feel better to know that the one opiate that lasts has the longest traceable stay in the body is morphine, which will generally metabolise out after 4 days. Opium is untraceable after a good 3 days, no more...

4. That was funny but pretty cruel VW. hah

5. I dont know about opium, but last year when i took my physical i blazed the nite before, and the doctor never called back. Im pretty sure the piss test is used to measure how much hemoglobin u have in ur body.